Author Topic: Donation Rules&Instructions  (Read 1535 times)

Anais

Donation Rules&Instructions
« on: December 19, 2015, 11:54:43 AM »
First of all, I want you to know that L2Mythras is a free-to-play server.
Submission of a donation* to www.L2Mythras.EU using any method listed on the site is a voluntary** action, completely unnecessary for game-play on this server.
Rewards are given to those who have donated as a thanks to you for your continued support of the server.

Secondly, I want from you to stop asking us prices for other items then the ones that are listed at our Donation Manager - Janna. On L2Mythras we don't sell items and we don't have a "second list" of donations, everything is "on the table". On L2Mythras not everything can be obtained with money, like on other servers. We want to offer you an honest game-play, this is why all prices from Janna NPC are made so all players, donators or non-donators, to afford them in-game***.

Elegia will never be in donation list. Elegia will be obtained only in-game by farming Freya Extreme RB.
Donation methods & instructions:

- now we have a new donation system with paypal. All you have to do is to complete the form on our webpage http://www.l2mythras.eu/donation.php with your char name and the amount desired, click on "donate" button, complete the paypal form and after you are done go in game, log in with the char, open the comunity board (alt+b), click on "how to donate" lower-right then click on "get donation". Done! Now you have your mythras pounds :)

- for details contact me via e-mail donate.l2mythras@gmail.com, directly in game (Anais) or via skype (skype ID: Anais - L2Mythras.eu ADM)

- for details contact me via e-mail donate.l2mythras@gmail.com, directly in game (Anais) or via skype (skype ID: Anais - L2Mythras.eu ADM)

**** - we accept only romanian paysafe cards!!!

Reward list:
Mythras Pounds Rewards 10 euro = 30 mythras pounds

Bonus List:
   1 euro - 9 euro                                               NO Bonus
  10 euro - 24 euro                                               +10%                                                                                     
  25 euro - 99 euro                                               +15%
100 euro - 199 euro                                              +20%
200 euro - 299 euro                                              +25%
       300 euro+                                                     +35%

*Donation [doh-ney-shuhn] - Noun - an act or instance of presenting something as a gift, grant, or contribution.
**Voluntary [vol-uhn-ter-ee] - Adjective - done, made, brought about, undertaken, etc., of one's own accord or by free choice
*** All players can exchange Mythras Coins for Mythras Pounds in-game at Vote and Event NPC - Bank and exchange tab.
**** Due to PaySafeCard policy, we can accept paysafecards only from Romania.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 05:43:56 PM by Anais »